The head-up display, or HUD, is a system for a quick view of important information for the user. It appears as multiple tabs around the view in-game player.
General view of the HUDEdit
Lower Left Corner
- Your health
- Your current class
- Capture the Flag Mode - The locations and status of the Intelligence folder, both BLU's and RED's (shown by an arrow roundabout, and one of three status indicators: dropped, being carried and safe) and the current score.
- Control Point and Arena Mode- The status of the capture points on the map (free, neutral, being captured or blocked)
- Their Ammunition (bottom right)
- The time remaining in the game (top center)
- Kill Log, with names and icons showing the method of death and the objectives completed (top right corner of the screen)
- The name and health of your partner's (shown by placing their mouse on the player)